Domain Name Products
Internet Information Services offers the following Domain Name Products
Your domain name is the first thing people see when they find your website. It is what identifies you and what you should identify with. Meaning, your Domain Name is the "first impression to the world" about you or your organization. Having the right domain name is critical to giving a positive first impression, no matter what your website does. As well as being identifiable about the image you intend to present.
- Generic .TLD Domain Name Registration -- Generic TLDs (gTLDs) are global extensions. These extensions are recognized all over the world. Choosing one of these extensions will appeal to the widest range of people. Examples include .COM, .NET, and .ORG.
- .COM - Short for .commercial. Domain names with the .com extension are by far the most popular, and can be purchased by any individual or business.
- .NET - Short for .network, this domain extension was originally designed to be used by technical Web sites. However, domains using this extension can be registered by anyone.
- .ORG - When you buy a .ORG, your organization is linked to a well-established brand of trust and integrity. One of the original top-level domains (TLDs), .ORG became the registry of choice for organizations dedicated to serving the public interest, and today .ORG is considered one of the most trusted domains on the internet.
- .BIZ - Dedicated exclusively to the business community. The .BIZ domain can only be used for a "bona fide business or commercial use"
- .XXX - Designed specifically for the global adult entertainment industry as a trusted brand, globally recognized and extolling responsible and safe behavior.
- .INFO - The first unrestricted top-level domain since .com, .info domains are available to the general public.
- .NAME - Available to the general public, .name email addresses are listed as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, while Web sites are listed as www.firstname.lastname.nam
- Specialty .TLD Domain Name Registration -- Hybrid TLDs tell people what your website is all about. Because they are new, they also let people know you are on the cutting edge. Examples are .CO, .PRO and .ME.
- .ASIA - Admin Contact must be located in .ASIA approved region or meet registrant contact requirements for Charter Eligibility Declaration (CED).
- .MOBI - Mobi is the only TLD dedicated to the unique needs of mobile web users. Visitors can trust that a website is compatible with their mobile device if it ends in .mobi.
- .CM - No residency requirements for this ccTLD.
- .CO - No residency requirements for .CO. Ideal for companies. Anyone can register a .CO, .COM.CO, .NET.CO or .NOM.CO domain name.
- .ME - One of the fastest growing ccTLDs of 2008 is the new .ME domain. .ME is used to personalize your web presence and make a statement by a name. Plus it is a great tool for both individuals and businesses to help people remember where to find them online.
- .PW - .PW is the namespace for individuals and businesses who want a professional presence on the web.
- .TV - .TV is the address for rich and dynamic media on the web.
- .PRO - For those who provide professional services and are licensed by a government certification body.
- .TEL - The .TEL is a service that allows individuals and businesses alike to store and manage all their contact information and keywords directly in the DNS without the need to build, host or manage a website.
- Domain Name Renewal -- Renewal of an existing Domain Name with our Registrar.
- Domain Name Forwarding -- Is a service that allows a Domain Name without a Website, point to another Domain Name that has a Website hosted on another server.
- Domain Name Parking -- Is a service that allows you to own a Domain Name that is dormant and isn't hosted anywhere on the Internet.
- Domain Name Transfer -- Is a service that, with your authorization, we Transfer your Domain Name from a current Registrar to our Registrar.
IMPORTANT: Ordering a Domain Name Registration requires that you provide at least 3 names of choice. (Only one will be registered). Upon receiving your request, we will determine if one or more of your choices are available. Be sure to check your spelling when filling out our Provisioning Form! We will email you our findings along with payment instructions to complete your order. Upon receiving your payment, your Domain Name will be registered in your name at our InterNic Accredited Registrar. All payments are handled through PayPal®